Oh how Mauve-A-Less! Look no further because this is the perfect mauve in a bottle. Pair this color with with yellow-green or green-blue.
Product Type: Cream
- Up to 4 weeks of perfect gel nail polish manicures
- Long-lasting wear color and high-gloss shine
- Salon quality finish
- At-home and professional use
- Rounded flat nail polish brush for precise cuticle application
- Even color coverage and fade resistant
- Soak-off gel polish for easy removal
- Cruelty-free and vegan because we love our furry friends
Nail Polish Bottle Size: 15 ml-0.5 fl. oz
Disclaimer: Digital swatches may vary due to different monitor settings and electronic devices.
- Gently prep your nails by pushing back the cuticle and removing the natural shine from the nail plates. Apply nail primer of choice.
- Apply a thin layer of Livin’ Kolor Base Coat to the natural nail. Cure the nail polish for 30 sec in LED or 60 sec in UV light.
Note: You may opt-out of this step if you are wearing nail enhancements such as acrylic or hard gel.
- Roll gel nail polish bottle in your hands to thoroughly mix pigment and for even color application.
- Apply a thin coat of color gel nail polish and cure for 2 min in UV/or 30 sec in LED light. Cap the nail free edge to prevent shrinkage.
- Apply a second coat of color gel nail polish. Cap the nail free edge and cure.
- Apply No Wipe Top Coat gel nail polish. Cure.
Gel EssentialsNon Wipe / Matte Top Coat:
Apply a thin coat of Livin’ Kolor No Wipe Top Coat gel polish from cuticle to free-edge. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes or 30 seconds for LED light.Base Coat:
Apply a thin layer of Livin’ Kolor Base Coat gel polish from cuticle to free-edge. Cure under UV lamp for 1 minute or 30 seconds for LED light. Follow with Livin’ Kolor "Color Ge"l nail polish.Foil Transfer Gel:
Apply 1 layer of Foil Transfer Gel nail polish onto the nail. Cure under UV lamp for 1 minute or 30 seconds for LED light. Firmly apply your choice of foils onto the entire nail. Follow and cure with Livin’ Kolor No Wipe Top Coat gel nail polish.